Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Project Manager (Datacentre Migration and Regeneration) for Haringey Council
Rate – (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
The Council are at the start of an exciting journey. They are embarking on an ambitious Digital Transformation for the Council. This has led to the opportunity for someone to join the team and make a difference.
A key position has arisen within Digital Services to support the Council in its planning for the future, discussions, and digital roadmap, which will lead the Council in the creation of a new central hub for residents and employees. The post holder will help create the vision with the initial focus on supporting and developing a strategy for the Council’s datacentre.
This initial focus will be followed by detailed planning and the management of the relocation of the Council’s primary active datacentre. There are circ. 200 Sites connected that play a role in delivering the core essential services the Council provide.
The role will encompass the project management of the move to a new relocated data centre as well as other auxiliary IT related moves associated with this main change.
The post will be responsible for the successful delivery of the business objectives that will contribute to the achievement of the Council’s corporate objectives and future way of working.
The post will:
• contribute to the continuous improvement and regeneration of the Council. It will actively contribute to Council-wide initiatives that will achieve and implement the Council’s corporate objectives and meet the user needs of Haringey’s citizens and businesses.
• ensure delivery of a high quality user experience, including fit for purpose systems, and high standards of access, availability, usability, usefulness for excellent standards of service.
• support the planning, budgeting and allocation of resources within the Digital Services to enable the defined outcomes.
• inspire creativity and flexibility in the management and Delivery of a robust environment.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers