Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Programme Manager (Health Integration) for Sutton Council
Rate – (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
● Lead the implementation and management of a Health & Social Care Integration
portfolio and developing the programme and project governance frameworks and
appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
● Working with the CCG on the Better Care Fund (BCF) and associated
programmes linked to the BCF as directed.
● Maintain an effective and robust relationship with partners across the place to
deliver on our Integration ambitions.
● Work within and ensure relevant officers are aware of the national guidance issued
in relation to integration.
● Work with Commissioners and providers across the place to ensure the delivery of
the integration plan where needed.
● Act as the Joint Commissioner for Sutton Health & Care - as part of our own
identified local graduation from BCF.
● Support the annual budget planning with finance colleagues for integration plans.
● Review programmes and projects for deliverability including adequate resourcing,
management and governance procedures, and accuracy of financial estimates.
● Manage major assigned programmes and projects (as required).
● Managing external contractors, consultants, projects, project teams, and managing
the quality and timeliness of outputs.
● Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external
contacts including project and service managers, staff, local authorities, suppliers,
consultants, and contractors. Influence internal stakeholders to achieve the desired
outcomes, including process improvement.
● Ensure that the relationship between the Council and its key external stakeholders
is positive and constructive.
● Rapidly develop understanding of challenges and best practice within service
areas in order to become a credible advisor to the SRO and other senior
● Develop and deliver a communications and engagement plan for the portfolio with
internal staff, as well as with external partners and stakeholders.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers