If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Programme Manager for Children’s Services on a Contract basis.
As a Programme Manager you’ll play a vital role in leading and supporting senior managers to develop the new Family Hubs in Haringey.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Setting out the vision for providing families with the integrated support they need to care for their children from conception, throughout the early years, and into the start of adulthood. This is to enable parents to establish a firm foundation for their children, from which to meet their full potential in life
- Producing the delivery plan setting out how Haringey will deliver on this new programme of work.
- How services should be delivered in line with the family hub model framework set by DfE
- What will be expected in terms of delivery plans, reporting, and evaluation
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Children Services
- Must be able to use initiative to decide relevant actions and make recommendations to Sponsor/ Manager, with the aim of improving deliverables and compliance to policies
- Ability to make decisions autonomously, when required, on difficult issues, working to tight and often changing timescales
- Demonstrated capability to plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resource requirements accordingly
- Knowledge of project principles techniques and tools such risk management, project life cycle and quality controls.
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council a high profile local government body focussed on only the best outcomes for its residents and stakeholders.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £500+ per day Outside IR35
Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 3-6 month minimum, likely to extend.
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.