Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Kent County Council to assist with the appointment of an experienced Programme Manager.
We are looking for someone who has run a large-scale change programme, preferably in education or children’s services.
The role will lead in the implementation of the action plan (on behalf of the Leadership Group/Programme Board) through the positive oversight, collaboration, co-ordination, and engagement of key stakeholders.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the programme to develop a detailed plan to secure agreement for the safety valve intervention programme, building innovative and genuine solutions for the benefit of children and young people with special education needs and/or disabilities (SEND).The role leads in the collaboration of stakeholders to co-ordinate the development of the plan bringing forward options, escalations and decisions to the Leadership Group/Programme Team and will be the interface and actively manage positive relationships with stakeholders.
Pay Scale – £800 - £900 per day. (Inside iR35)
Location – Hybrid working with office visits expected throughout contract.
Contract Length – 3-6 month rolling contract highly likely extended on an ongoing basis.
Duties will include:
- Creating the programmes, aligned to the strategic objectives of the Authority
- Monitoring the progress of the programmes
- Developing strong relationships with team members, partners, and stakeholders (including schools)
- Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of programmes
- Supervising and coordinating activities in the programme
- Preparing reports and updating the Programme Board
- Resolving issues with management and stakeholders
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please hit the apply button now and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.