My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented Programme Manager for Social Value on a Contract basis.
The role will laying the foundations of a longer term programme for a new council-wide approach to delivery of social value through commissioning and procurement, ensuring activities and practices support the strategic direction and priorities of the Council
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
- Design, develop and manage a corporate social value programme
- Develop programme vision, action plan, measures, outcomes and milestones, identifying and managing risks and issues, and setting headline objectives
- Liasing with and providing strategic and policy advice to senior officers of the Council (including the Heads of Economy and Procurement among others) andrepresentatives of partner organisations in respect of social value
- Convening and leading a cross-departmental working group of key officers and commissioners
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Excellent understanding of, and experience in, local authority / local government
- In depth understanding of Social Value in relation to procurement & commissioning
- Outstanding project management skills, including Prince2 / Agile.
- Experience of programme management in a strategy, policy, planning or performance context.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £400+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.