Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a local authority based in Haringey to appoint a talented Programme Manager (Repairs Improvement) on a contract basis.
As a Programme Manager (Repairs Improvement), you will Lead on programmes and projects to drive Haringey Council’s Transformation agenda, ensuring it continuously improves and strives for excellence in all that it does. Deliver projects to achieve strategic objectives and provide effective project management alongside colleagues from across the organisation. Work alongside service leads to ensure that the organisation and its residents receive value for money from services procured externally and those provided in-house. We are delivering a programme of change to improve our customer service delivery as well as empowering our employees with the innovative tools they need. Examples of projects include cultural and change management, improving customer experience through our digital channels, and Housing Management, Voids and Repairs projects
About the role :
- Lead on projects and programmes using Prince2/MSP methodology (or similar) including reviewing current working methods, change management, digital, improving service delivery and redesigning policies, procedures and key strategies in line with the business requirements.
- Develop, apply, and take responsibility for project management frameworks for change management and improvement programmes.
- Lead on identifying and delivering efficiencies, promoting best practice and taking innovative approaches to service reviews and improvement.
- Liaise and carry out research with other local authorities, social landlords, and government departments including participating in benchmarking exercises.
- Actively promote and maximise resident involvement in service improvement, monitoring, standard setting and value for money reviews. Encourage involvement from under-represented groups.
- Evaluate legislation to devise and implement new ways of working..
- Undertake research, produce reports, and ensure delivery of initiatives aimed at improving the quality and productivity of work across service boundaries.
- Write and maintain documentation in the form of procedures and guidance notes and provide statistical analysis and reports as requested. 9
- Prepare and present reports to Senior Management, Board and Member meetings..
- Take responsibility for achieving the required key deadline and performance targets for your projects and work area.
- Promote genuine equality and diversity in all aspects of governance, staff management and service delivery.
- Promote and represent Haringey Council at all levels throughout the organisation and to external bodies.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety activities applicable to the post as set out in all policy statements. 1
- The duties of the post holder may necessitate attendance at meetings outside normal office hours. 15.Undertake any other duties consistent with the basic objectives of the post
About you :
- Repairs improvement background
- Change management in repairs
- Worked in Hybrid DLO/subcontractor model
- Experience of leading on and driving complex transformational projects/programmes across organisations, covering people, culture, strategy, technology, processes, and outcome driven benefits.
- Experience of redesigning business processes, digital; and delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Experience of working constructively with a range of external and internal partners. Experience of involving service users/residents in service monitoring and development. Proven ability to develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Experience of managing a complex workload and delivering to challenging performance targets and deadlines.
- Experience of instilling customer focus and value for money in an organisation.
- Experience of writing comprehensive and engaging reports for a wide audience
What’s on offer:
- On going contract
- Monday to Friday
- £450 to £550 per day (negotiable DOE)
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Chris Wilkinson on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Chris Wilkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.