Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to work in the Sutton area.
A local authority based in Sutton have a fantastic opportunity for Programme Manager to join their team.
Energy Performance Data and Intelligence
- Develop and maintain asset management systems that ensure accurate, reliable, and up to date energy performance data is recorded on SHP’s housing stock.
- Seek and implement innovation opportunities to enhance SHP’s energy performance data and reporting capability. Housing Retrofit Programming and Strategy
- Lead on the development of the most effective and efficient housing retrofit programmes of work, embedding them within SHP’s major works programme utilising energy performance and general stock condition data. These programmes of works would be inclusive of: ○ Ensuring all of SHP’s housing stock is at a minimum EPC Band C by 2030, ○ “Replacement of gas” programming strategy. Maximise Grant Funding
- Maximise grant funding opportunities via building programmes of works that take account of government and other funders’ strategies and funding criteria. These work’s programmes should also enhance delivery of SHP’s Asset Management strategy and other relevant LBS and SHP strategies.
- Submit accurate and timely bids and claims for grant funding. Resident Engagement
- Leading on effective engagement to maximise resident buy-in for retrofit works to their homes. Stakeholder Management and Partnerships
- Effective joint working and relationship building with LBS colleagues with particular emphasis on LBS’s Partnerships and Sustainability team.
- Effective management of stakeholder relationships, inclusive of those with residents, BEIS, GLA and other partners.
- Support the successful development and implementation of new working relationships and partnerships with energy efficiency and sustainability stakeholders
Skills & experience required:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Successful management of housing retrofit energy efficiency contracts from inception to final account.
- Effective and efficient management of asset systems, ensuring data integrity and maximising value from data reporting.
- Development of VFM programmes of work utilising energy performance and stock condition data.
- Developing programmes of work that maximise grant funded opportunities.
- Experience of conducting structural, condition and measured surveys.
- Working knowledge of building construction best practice and Regulations.
- Working knowledge of current forms of building contract and implementation including NEC form.
- An understanding of the Housing, Health & Safety Rating Guidance (HHSRS Guidance for landlord and property related professionals) and practical knowledge of how to assess hazards.
- Successful resident engagement.
- Successful stakeholder management on complex projects.
If you’re interested and would like to apply, please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 01772 954 200