Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in Derbyshire to assist with the appointment of a Programme and Project Support Officer on an initial 6-9 month contract
We are looking to speak to experienced Project Support Officers, with experience of project support/management in a large, complex organisation, who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
Knowledge of the National Bus Strategy is highly desirable.
Pay Scale – INSIDE IR35 – Negotiable to market rates (please state the rate you work at when applying for the role)
Location – Remote working – There may be a need to visit the main office for meetings on occasion
Contract Length – 6-9 months, with possibility of extension
Key result areas include;
• Provide support to the BSIP Board to contribute to the successful delivery of the BSIP programme by working with Project Managers and workstream leads to achieve the aims and objectives of the agreed schemes within BSIP
• Provide support to specific projects and activities, including coordination and development of project plans, taking responsibility for activities, and monitoring and reporting on delivery within timescales.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of systems and procedures to support the successful delivery of specific projects and the overall programme, including the source, collection, and analysis of good quality data for the preparation of reports.
• Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders in the BSIP Programme.
• Assist in the establishment and consultation with stakeholders and working groups within the programmes, managing the co-ordination and dissemination of information.
• Prepare regular monitoring and highlight reports for the BSIP Board and Wider Stakeholder Group
• Maintain and update the risk register on behalf of the programme.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.