~ Procurement Sourcing Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with University Of Central Lancashire to appoint an Sourcing Manager to their Procurement IT Services.
3 – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time role - 36 Hours per week.
Location – Preston Campus.
Rate of Pay - £26 - £31 per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role;
To transform Procurement Services into a leading edge and professional organisation through becoming more focused, more integrated, more disciplined through.
- Creating a centrally coordinated, highly effective procurement function with strong execution capability.
- Being highly credible through the delivery of substantial and sustainable savings.
- Being an integral strategic partner with Faculties / Support Functions and supply chain partners.
- Being a sustainable capability that is a strategic advantage for the University of Central Lancashire.
- Take ownership of category vision and deliver of Category Plans which underpin the sourcing strategies of the University.
- Develop category vision and drive delivery of annual category plans.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Category both internally and externally.
- Establish strong working relationships and proactively engage with and work collaboratively with the relevant stakeholders.
- Be responsible for highlighting risk and issues and recording progress through periodic reporting.
- Identify and promote value added services across the University.
- Deliver budget efficiencies and maximise use of University’s funds.
- Procure and negotiate contractual agreements.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
- MCIPS membership (or equivalent)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.