If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Greenwich Council to appoint a talented Procurement Coordinator on a Contract basis.
As a Procurement Coordinator you’ll play a vital role in coordinating the Commissioning Division’s procurement programme during a busy and important period of activity for Greenwich. You will keep projects on track and identify where action is required to ensure delivery of key milestones. Overall the role will support the delivery of the Council’s statutory duty to vulnerable adults, including promoting wellbeing, and independence and choice.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Greenwich, you will be tasked with:
- The oversight of the entire programme of planned procurement exercises
- Managing individual tender exercises
- Maintaining procurement action plans
- Ensuring all required documentation is completed correctly
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in:
- The Health or Social Care sector at a senior level, including experience of service management or commissioning, staff management and performance monitoring
- Effective financial management and budget planning in a social care and/ or health care environment.
- Ability to develop and manage projects and implement them fully (e.g. tender and procurement projects)
- Experience of using e-procurement techniques
Experience is also preferable in:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills with ability to develop additional IT skills as required
- Ability to lead the engagement with all stakeholders including service users/carers
- Ability to develop strategies to acquire and apply market intelligence
- Working in a fast-paced & high-pressured role
About the company
You'll be working for Greenwich Council, that Council is dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: (negotiable based on experience) Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 6-12 month contract
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.