We are working with a local authority in the Midlands to assist them in the appointment of a ICT Procurement Business Partner.
Pay Scale – £450 per day inside Ir35
Location – Remote Working for the duration of the contract.
Contract Length – Until 31st March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
We are keen on speaking to applicants who have extensive experience in ICT Procurement, Fully MCIPS qualified and who have worked on complex projects under minimal supervision.
- Take ownership of management responsibilities within Procurement Services and deliver the objectives and priorities of the council through engagement, consultation and negotiation with all stakeholders, using highly developed skills of persuasion
- Maintain and develop professional knowledge, skills and experience to further engage service delivery and support colleagues both within Procurement Services and council wide
- Have a detailed understanding of relevant legislation and underlying concepts and principles of the specialist area
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with, and a practical knowledge of, client services, partners and suppliers to inform activity
- Develop and produce policies and strategies relating to Procurement Services and ensure that decisions are evidenced and supported by sound technical principles
- Produce and present accurate detailed and complex reports, articles and briefings, both verbally and in writing, on matters relating to the services within Procurement.
- Design and deliver potentially contentious communications to a range of audiences in support of all Procurement Services activities
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.