Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Barking & Dagenham Council to provide them a with a Private Rented Property Licensing Team Leader join their team on a Contract Basis.
Rate - £30 to £35 per hour Negotiable depending upon experience. – please send me your CV with rate you require
Specific Accountabilities of the Role
- The postholder will have line management responsibility up to six enforcement officers and four compliance officers across the service who will lead in a key area, project, or objective for the service including tenancy sustainment and empty property management.
- To be responsible for the management of the service, planning the service in accordance with service plans, forward plans and service objectives
- To carry out regular audits on service provisions ensuring officers are compliant with current and relevant legislation, council policy and procedure.
- To assess the impact of legislative or administrative changes affecting the service and respond proactively to implement changes.
- Take an active role in promoting community development, i.e. attend the landlords forum and other forums as required. You will foster working relationships with other departments within the council and external partners and utilise stakeholder engagement where needed.
- Proven experience of effectively managing and directing a team responsible for enforcing standards within private sector housing.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers