Embark on a Teaching Adventure with Spencer Clarke Group!
Find permanent work via an agency - Spencer Clarke Group. Agency work has a lot of misinformation surrounding it. We are able to work as your main employer or as a plan B in helping you find your next job. It is a brilliant way to source a new job and we will have access to jobs that may not be available on job boards.
Position Available: Primary School Teacher
Type: Temporary (with potential for permanent placement)
Why Choose Spencer Clarke Group? At Spencer Clarke Group, we believe in connecting exceptional educators with schools that share their commitment to fostering a stimulating learning environment. We believe in paying above competitive rates to ensure your time is valued.
What We're Looking For:
- Passionate Educator: Bring your enthusiasm for teaching and inspire a love for learning in your students.
- Qualified Professional: Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with relevant qualifications.
- Adaptable Team Player: Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive and inclusive educational experience.
- Proven Track Record: Showcase your experience and dedication as a Primary School Teacher.
Benefits of Joining the Team:
- Professional Development: Access ongoing training and opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Supportive Environment: Be part of a collaborative team that values innovation and creativity.
- Career Progression: Demonstrate your teaching prowess, and the possibility of a permanent school contract awaits!
How to Apply: Submit your CV asap and we will be in touch.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.