If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Greenwich Council to appoint a Plumber Supervisor on a contract basis.
- To be responsible to the Delivery Managers for the co-ordination and direction of a team of employees undertaking building maintenance, building construction or related works in Council properties.
- To manage and supervise up to 20 staff including those working for subcontractors. To assist with managing, directing, motivating and developing staff including the allocation work and setting and monitoring standards in line with Council policies and procedures.
- To manage the deployment and allocation of other resources including materials and vehicles related to building works.
- To check, verify and sign time and bonus sheets. To certify job numbers involved. To liaise with tenants and the general public during works.
- To monitor observance with safety requirements and ensure the quality of work is maintained.
- To attend meetings with staff from Tenancy services, tenants and other groups (outside normal hours as required) and resolve complaints and enquiries.
This role will require you to demonstrate the following experience:
- Must have plumbing experience in a supervisory role
- Preferable qualified to a City & Guilds Level or NVQ Level 3
What’s on offer?
Pay rate: £19.45-£24.48 per hour
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 020 3039 3555