Plasterer needed! Nuneaton Area!
- Be committed to the Council’s Vision and carry out work within the spirit and intention of its core values
- An understanding and awareness of the concept of “Making Every Contact Count” (MECC), attending training where necessary
- To contribute to a creative and open environment within the Housing team where employees feel supported, involved and consulted.
- To ensure compliance with the councils Health and Safety policy, all relevant Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Site Safety Instructions and all relevant legislation.
- Using own specialist knowledge and experience to establish and maintain best practice in areas of work undertaken by the Property Services Department
- To ensure complaints or comments from tenants and or interested parties are reported promptly to the relevant supervisor.
- To complete all works requested to a consistently high standard and at an appropriate speed
- To assist and participate in the creation of an open working environment in which all employees feel involved and supported
- To ensure all paperwork is correctly and promptly completed with any detail requested, and that such paperwork is returned to the supervisor or administration section as required.
- To recognise the ambassadorial nature of working within the homes of tenants and residents
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring tenants are made aware of works progress and work is completed in a timely manner, ensuring where possible works are completed on first visit.
- To wear corporate uniform and behave appropriately and professionally at all times.
- Recent and relevant experience in building maintenance.
- City & Guilds, NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Able to carry your relevant trade plus associated multi skill requirements to a consistently high standard and at an appropriate speed.
- Should have a positive approach and good problem solving skills
- Professional approach to the workplace
- Valid Full Driving License