*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to join their Pharmacy Department based at a local Hospital in Cambridge.
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Local Hospital in Cambridge
- Rate of pay: £20p/h Umbrella
About the role:
- Accurately assess all patients’ own medicines for their suitability for use in hospital and on discharge according to agreed policies and procedures.
- Efficiently maintain in-patient medication supplies by operating a ‘Dispense for Discharge’ Service.
- Liaise with the patient and/or carer / relatives of the patient to obtain non-formulary medication or arrange alternative supply to ensure continuity of patient care.
- Work with the clinical pharmacist to identify and resolve any discrepancies involving patient’s own drugs, supply and discharge during the patient’s stay.
- Minimum qualification NVQ3 Pharmacy Services or BTEC Pharmaceutical Science
- Registered with the GPhC
- Recent post-qualification pharmacy experience within a hospital ward or dispensary setting
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!