Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit for a Personal Advisor in Barnet Council
Rate – £18.50-£21+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
Hold an allocated caseload and be responsible for the provision of direct services to care leavers.
Personal Advisors will be responsible for managing some complex and high risk cases and delivering high quality practice in all allocated cases to improve outcomes for young people 18 years – 24 years old and ensure a multi-agency approach to supporting vulnerable young people by working to national legislation, policy and guidance within London Borough of Barnet procedures and team/service plan objectives and standards.
To be responsible for recording all activity on ICS accurately and in a timely manner so that departmental records are consistently correct and all activity can be properly accounted for.
The seven key roles of a Personal Advisor are to:
• engage with young people to identify and address their needs, strengths and risks, complete Pathway Plans, offering information, advice, guidance, risk management and support on learning and career options and personal development opportunities, with a view to raising the aspirations and outcomes of each young person;
• to motivate, promote and sustain life quality improvements with each young person via creative direct work and utilising appropriate agencies and other linked professionals;
• work with and support education and training organisations and employers in meeting the needs of young people;
• develop and/or use a network of voluntary, statutory and community agencies, and commercial bodies to ensure a coherent approach to support for the young person;
• work with parents, carers and families to support young people in accessing learning and other personal development opportunities;
• manage information effectively to facilitate the process of meeting the needs and risks of young people;
• review and reflect upon own individual professional practice to achieve continuous improvement and actively engage and respond to monthly key performance data requirements
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers