If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Bromley Council to appoint a talented Performance Manager on a Contract basis.
As a Performance Manager you’ll play a vital role in ensuring strategic performance management of information relating to key statutory services including Adult and Children’s Social Care, Housing and Education management oversight is comprehensive and robust leading to continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Bromley, you will be tasked with:
- Negotiating with operational and senior managers and ensure the delivery of routine performance reports in line with departmental performance management frameworks.
- Leading negotiations with Directors, Assistant Directors and Heads of service on annual target setting, including in year revisions where required
- Leading the design and authoring of regular relevant performance report for the Executive, the council’s scrutiny function and key governance bodies.
- Leading and working collaboratively on strategic needs analysis in respect of either Children and Education or Adults and Housing services.
The ideal candidate for this position will have proven ability to:
- Manage a performance function in a local government /similar.
- Lead the delivery of statutory returns to government.
- Design and deliver the training and packages of continuous professional development to professionals.
Experience is also preferable in:
- Detailed knowledge of either Children and Education or Adults and Housing services, their legislative and regulatory frameworks and their operating models.
- Detailed knowledge of the types of performance information required to support the performance management of services.
- Detailed knowledge of the statutory returns frameworks in respect of either Children’s Social Care and Education or Adults’ Social Care and Housing services.
About the company
You'll be working for Bromley Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £27-£35 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3 month contract with a view to extend
- Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.