An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Consultant to join Herefordshire Council on a Contract basis.
We require a payroll consultant that has good payroll knowledge, an understanding the impact of reversals, additional payments, submissions and have analytical thinking as a strong skill.
The requirements of the role are:
- Detailed understanding of payroll submissions
- Must be able to reconcile accounts but a high knowledge level of accounts not required
- If submissions don’t balance, understanding of how to resolve
- Good knowledge/understanding of HMRC submissions
- Reconciliation of holding codes – HMRC payments, pensions faster payments etc
- Build on automation of the processes
- An automated process has been partially developed for the less complex third party payments ie union subscriptions, leisure subscriptions.
- This will need to be finalised and extended to all third party payments including HMRC. Automated process to be implemented across all clients.
If you have a strong background within payroll which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Matt Byrne Fraser on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.