An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll and Tax Administrator to join an international construction business on a permanent basis based in their head office in Bedfordshire.
In the role you will be Reporting into the Group Employment Tax Manager and supporting the international payroll team, the roll will assist all UK and European payrolls.
You’ll be someone who has willingness to learn and ability to adapt to high volumes of work then we would be very keen to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career within the tax and payroll profession, whilst working alongside a skilled and accredited team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supporting the delivery of employment tax arrangements in each country we operate in. The role will cover UK and European payrolls and employment taxes.
- Assist with end-to-end monthly processing of company payrolls.
- Assist with audits of internal records, tax filings and related documentation.
- Maintain records and supporting documentation in an organised manner.
- Ad hoc project work either international or UK focused dependent on need.
- Analysing data to assist with the preparation and competition of tax forms.
- Collation of employee compensation data for globally mobile employees and tracking the data for analysing.
- Assistance with compiling and reviewing expense claims.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES:
- Previous experience managing own workloads to meet deadlines.
- IT literate and proficient with ability to use Microsoft Excel, Office, and Word.
- Previous experience in data analysis.
- Strong communication skills via email and telephone to liaise with the wider workforce internationally and external payroll providers.
- Ability to work independently, whilst contributing to the wider team.
- Proven experience within an administrative/data focused position.
- Ability to develop solid relationships with colleagues in a professional manner to create a positive working environment.
- Understanding of confidentiality and the control of information.
- Maintains effective performance whilst working under pressure but knows when to ask for assistance from appropriate direct reports.
- Desire to continually learn and contribute to their own professional development.
- Ability to communicate complexed cases effectively.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and other public holidays.
- CPD and certified training
- Pension Scheme
- Earlier finish on a Friday
- Competitive salary
- Staff referral scheme
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Matt Byrne Fraser on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.