If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Northampton to appoint a talented Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Administrator, you’ll play a vital role in processing all time payrolls and providing a quality service to clients.
The ideal candidate will be have experience working in a payroll bureau environment within an accountancy practice. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Northampton, you will be tasked with:
- Processing Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly payrolls
- Pension auto enrolment
- Calculating statutory payments
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients
- Reporting to the payroll manager
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have experience working within a payroll department
- Have Sage 50 Payroll experience
- Have up to date knowledge on the latest payroll legislation
- Have knowledge and experience with Auto Enrolment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work using own initiative unsupervised
What’s on offer
- Salary: £22,000-£30,000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday, 8:45-16:30 with a 30 minute lunch, 36.25 hour working week, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holiday
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for an established accountancy firm who have been serving businesses and taxpayers in the Midlands, and latterly the whole of the UK, for well over a century. They provide a range of services including but not limited to Payroll, Tax returns. VAT, Bookkeeping and Consultancy Services.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.