An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join an accounting firm in Fife on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Administrator, you’ll play a vital role in helping clients achieve their payroll commitments and striving to give them the best service possible and upstanding this firms status as one of the leading accountants within the area.
The ideal candidate for this position would be hard-working, motivated and composed professional, with the ideal that putting the client first is the best way to achieve success.
About the role
Based in Fife, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an end to end payroll service for a portfolio of clients.
- Assisting senior administrators and the payroll manager in delivering first class service.
- Generating payslips and conducting pay calculations and deductions.
- Using IRIS payroll professional systems.
- Comply with all statutory regulations in line with payroll.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- 3 years experience working within a payroll bureau environment.
- A working knowledge of IRIS payroll professional (STAR) and strong IT skills.
- Is able to work both independently whilst being willing to take a hands on approach to helping colleagues.
- A working knowledge of payroll legislation.
- Good organisation and time management.
About the company
This accounting firm are one of Scotland’s leading independent accountancy practices who pride themselves on their core six values: intelligence, commitment, energy, integrity, common goals and trust. Their primary focus is ensuring the client is happy and will go above and beyond to achieve this. Providing a supportive working environment this firm would be a great place to work.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £22,000-£28,000
- Benefits: CPD, study support if applicable, 121 mentoring and flexibility of hours.
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.