Outreach Family Support Worker ***
We are working in partnership with the a Local authority in Merseyside who are looking to appoint an Outreach Family Support Worker to assist the Early Help Assessment Team.
** Liverpool Early Help utilises a strength based approach to provide empowering, interventions to children and families to help address emerging worries and affect positive change to improve the longer term outcomes of children and young people **
3-6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time positions - 35 hours.
Location – Merseyside, L11.
Rate of Pay - £14.71+ per hour. (negotiable on experience)
About the Role:
- Act as case holders for complex cases that step down from children’s social care.
- This will involve completing early help assessments, arranging Team Around the Family meetings and supporting families to improve outcomes for their children by taking on the role of the Lead Professional and associated tasks.
- Offer support on cases that become more complex and reach level 4. Support is continued on these cases to allow a smooth transition between early help and social care.
- Provide intensive and targeted support to vulnerable children and young people. This includes bespoke packages and programmes. This also includes supporting adolescents with complex emotional and mental health problems.
- Assess risk and need through early help assessments on cases that step down from Careline.
- Where appropriate adopt the role of Lead Professional to use common processes for children and families who require more support than universal services including the Early Help Assessment Tool (EHAT), Team Around the Family (TAF) and Lead Professional (LP) role.
- Early Help Support.
- Provide targeted support to vulnerable children.
- Local Authority / Public Sector.
** We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity **
To apply for this role please email email@example.com & call Dane on 01772 954 200.