My client in East Sussex is looking to appoint a talented Operations Manager for Adult Social Care (LD) on a Contract basis.
The role will take the lead responsibility for designated areas of service delivery to provide a high-quality provision for adults with a learning disability.
About the role:
Based in East Sussex (Hybrid):
- Through management tools such as supervision, service monitoring and reviewing service information the post holder will support and develop their managers and their services.
- Manage the budgetary performance of a designated service unit within the Departmental scheme of delegation
- Manage performance within the context of the Performance Assessment Framework, Performance Indicators and agreed targets.
- Support performance management framework as part of the programme to drive improvement to the quality of performance data from relevant council services.
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Relevant Professional Qualification e.g. Social work.
- Relevant Management qualification or willingness to complete Chartered Manager (Level 6) apprenticeship which will be funded by the client.
- Working knowledge of the Capacity Act (2005) and DoLs
- Experience monitoring the quality of local service provision
- Local Authority experience is essential.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £400+* per day inside IR35.
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.