Band 5 Occupational Therapist
Full Time (37.5 hrs)
3 month contract with View to extend
£18-£22 per hour
Location: Wakefield District
We are looking for an experienced and motivated clinician to be part of the Community Occupational Therapy team. You will preferably have experience of community-based assessment services and clinical knowledge around equipment/adaptations, assistive technology and advice on moving/handling clients with complex needs.
- Conducting moving and handling assessments/risk assessments.
- Providing equipment and minor adaptation requests.
- Conducting initial assessments for major adaptations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and HCPC registered.
- Experience in community-based assessment services.
- Clinical knowledge in equipment/adaptations, assistive technology, and expertise in advising on moving/handling clients with complex needs.
Team Structure: You will be reporting to the Community Occupational Therapy Team Manager and working collaboratively with a dedicated team that includes a Manager (Band 7), Band 6 therapists, and Band 4 support staff.
As a leading specialist recruitment consultant, we take pride in our deep expertise in connecting exceptional professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy with life-changing career opportunities. Our track record speaks for itself, as we've successfully brought together countless talented individuals and rewarding positions in the world of psychology and therapy. Reach out to Natalie today to discover how she can assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772954200