West Mindalnds LA
4 week contract- with view to extend
£30-£40 per hour
Spencer Clarke Group are seeking four temporary Occupational Therapists, each for a four-week period, to participate in a pilot program for a new reablement model. Two positions will focus on the post-hospital reablement pathway, and the other two will be integrated into our community Adult Social Care teams.
The primary goal of this initiative is to explore innovative approaches to Occupational Therapy, aiming to enhance support for residents by conducting more accurate assessments and implementing appropriate interventions to maximize independence.
- Identify and support individuals towards reablement goals.
- Review equipment needs for safe home management.
- Provide professional oversight of activity and support staff development.
- Record information related to activity and outcomes during the trial.
- Lead or contribute to projects and build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and HCPC registration.
- Experience in professional oversight of reablement or domiciliary care services.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate in challenging situations.
- Understanding of the statutory duties of local government in social care.
- Knowledge of the social care model.
- Experience in working in home-based reablement services.
As a leading specialist recruitment consultant, we take pride in our deep expertise in connecting exceptional professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy with life-changing career opportunities. Our track record speaks for itself, as we've successfully brought together countless talented individuals and rewarding positions in the world of psychology and therapy. Reach out to Natalie today to discover how she can assist you. email@example.com / 01772954200