~ Newly Qualified Social Worker (Children’s) ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Wrexham Council to provide them with Several Newly Qualified Social Workersto join their Children's Assessment Service.
3 months agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Hours – 37 Hours per week.
Location – Wrexham, Lambpit Street, LL111AR.
Rate of Pay – £13.64+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience following a successful interview.
*** This is fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to take up their first contract within a local authority. (Previous candidates have gone on to secure permanent contracts upon completion of this, further demonstrating the opportunities at hand) ***
- Wrexham Local Authority are looking to recruit two Newly Qualified Social Workers to support with the open Care and Support plans in the Child Care Assessment Team.
- This support will involve reviewing the plans, working with parents and other agencies to ensure families are receiving the support they need to prevent risks escalating.
- Closing cases and signposting to community services will also be part of the role.
- The workers will be supported and Guided throughout the process.
- This is an ideal opportunity for newly qualified workers to gain experience in an initial assessment Team and understand how the assessments and plans are formulated, actioned and reviewed.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Children)
- Social Work Degree.
- HCPC Registered / Social Work England.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.