Housing Support Officer – Brent Council
I have come across your details on CV Library, Reed, Linkedin and Total Jobs.
Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Housing Support Officer for Brent Council
Rate – £14+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
1. Provide a proactive, professional, customer focussed support service to the Housing
2. Work closely with the Housing Service Teams to follow up with customers on any
escalated contact including complaints and customer feedback to ensure resolution
provided before target is overdue.
3. Provide efficient and professional housing and financial administration support to the
4. Coordinate responses for the Housing service teams of escalated contact in the service
including Freedom of Information, Members Enquiries, Subject Access Requests etc.
Working collaboratively with relevant teams to ensure a high level of service is
5. Provide complaints coordination and monitoring for the Housing Service Teams
including following up on delayed complaints, administering complex complaints
cases and monitoring service and contractor complaints performance.
6. Follow up feedback or escalated contact in a timely manner with a telephone call or
the customers preferred method of contact and where appropriate solving problems
- Evidence of successful clerical and administrative experience in a comparable working environment.
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of different stakeholders, contractors, and internal service teams to deliver successful outcomes.
The role will also include responding to clients home in case of an emergency therefore we are looking for experienced and competent drivers who have a full clean UK driving licence.
We also have a number of roles across the UK so get in touch!!!
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
Due to the high volume of applications, we are currently receiving, should you not receive a response within 48hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.