Spencer Clarke Group are currently working alongside a forward thinking, modern Accountancy firm based in Wigan. They are now recruiting for a Mixed Tax Senior to join their fast-growing team who pride themselves on their excellent client service, and welcoming environment.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and confident, with a wealth of Tax knowledge to bring to the team.
Perhaps you are a Tax specialist and want an opportunity that can offer a better working life balance?
Are you looking for a clear progression path?
Our client offers fantastic working benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including statutory bank holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Free car parking
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Private medical
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Bespoke flexible benefits scheme
Alongside those fantastic benefits you have a wide variety of duties to complete such as:
- Managing of the tax compliance function for tax returns, P11Ds and CT61s
- Reviewing corporation tax returns
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
- Preparing of complex personal and partnership tax returns
- Maintaining direct contact with all clients to ensure you are assisting them to the highest ability and dealing with any issues arising
- Identify tax planning opportunities for clients
- Providing technical advice to other members of the Tax team on all heads of tax, including corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, VAT and employment tax
- Assisting in the computations of pre-year end tax planning for both personal tax and corporate tax clients
- Assisting in activities such as EIS, SEIS applications
- Preparation of fees for work completed
- Making sure you are aware of both changes and intended changes to tax legislations and the potential effects this will have on your clients
You must have a sound understanding, technical knowledge and experience of all taxes, especially employment tax and corporation tax.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Then apply ASAP!
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
- OR Email your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.