~ Medical Equipment Technician X-Ray ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Mid & South Essex NHS to appoint an Equipment Technician X-Ray to their Medical Equipment Management Services (MEMS).
6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
37 Hours - Full Time Position.
Location – Prittlewell Chase, Westcliff On Sea, Essex, SS0 0RY.
Rate of Pay - £15.66 - £29+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role;
- MEMS provide total medical equipment management services to Basildon, Southend and Mid Essex Hospitals. This includes Procurement, Acceptance, Maintenance and Service, co-ordinate clinical staff training and decommissioning and disposal.
- The role is responsible to ensure that equipment operates effectively and safely with the minimum of downtime.
- Clinical equipment covered incorporates complex electrical, electronic, mechanical, computer and medical gas based systems.
- The post holder provides support to electrical and electronic related medical equipment, which includes the scheduled planned preventative maintenance (PPM), servicing, repair, calibration and acceptance testing on a wide range of medical equipment within the electrical / electronic field.
- The Post Holder will help promote understanding of the medical equipment concept within the Trust and support development and delivery of associated work programmes.
- To provide specialist radiation equipment maintenance and support service for the organisation.
- To participate in the delivery of the radiation equipment maintenance service, specialising in X-Ray support.
- To participate in the quality assurance programme of the MEMS department.
- To work within the ISO 9001 MEMS Quality Management System framework
Qualification & Experience;
- Degree Level Electronics / significant experience in General electronics.
- Significant Experience of Medical Electronics.
- Specialist knowledge through experience and specialist external courses.
- Significant experience in maintenance and repair of radiation equipment.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.