Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work in the Tower Hamlets area.
A local authority based in Tower Hamlets have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team.
Purpose and accountability of the role :
- The Mechanical/ Electrical project Engineers role is to work within a busy Technical Services Team that delivers works across a corporate property portfolio (Non-Housing) under the direction of the Senior Mechanical Engineer set within a wider M&E team under the leadership of the Senior Planned Maintenance Surveyor.
- The Mechanical project Engineer post holder will organise, manage and oversee the delivery of a high quality, cost effective compliance, Mechanical project engineering service in accordance with the needs of various client groups requiring a broad based knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical project works.
- The Mechanical project role is to organise and manage the allocated projects including design from conception e.g. Boiler room design with all associated calculations, (Mechanically biased) works allocated to ensure delivery of these aspects of the team’s overall objectives.
- To provide an exemplary professional service to ensure that properties are effectively and efficiently maintained, repaired, adapted, improved or replaced, in accordance with client requirements, good practice, legislative and statutory requirements and to achieve agreed performance targets.
- The role is also responsible for the compliance and project management focusing on but not limited to Gas, Air Conditioning, ventilation, L8 and Lifts PPM regime.
- The role includes refurbishment projects from design/ specifications through procurement to delivery on site of above aspects of Mechanical projects.
- As an acknowledged Mechanical project engineering expert across the broad portfolio of works including but not limited to Mechanical refurbishment projects of large multi floor office blocks, through to the technical expert to guide contractors in the correct processes to maintain the councils broad range of equipment in its portfolio of Non-housing buildings ensuring reactive repairs are correctly specified and delivered.
- Degree qualified or HND with extensive experience
- Previous experience working within corporate buildings
- Boiler design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
If you’re initially interested in the role and would like to apply, please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 01772 954 200