Management Information Officer ***
We're excited to collaborate with a Local Authority in Greater London seeking a Management Information Officer for their Children & Adults Services.
This role plays a pivotal part in supporting the delivery of the Family Hubs and Start for Life Transformation Programme.
Offering a 3-6 month agency contract with potential for ongoing extension, this full-time position (36 hours) is based in SE1.
The competitive rate of pay is £17 - £20 per hour, negotiable based on experience.
About the Role:
- The Role will be supporting the development of a strategic dashboard for our Family Hubs & Start for Life Programme, supporting the development of performance and outcomes frameworks for aspects of the project, and delivering data collection, collation and reporting against those outcomes and performance frameworks.
- Maintain confidentiality on all information relating to service users and staff (past and present).
- Produce statistical information that supports performance management and operational managerial decision making based upon data that is reliable and of good quality.
- Develop specific knowledge and skills that support the remit of the Senior Performance Analysts – Safeguarding and Care.
- Support training and guidance to managers and practitioners around data and performance management and how these products are utilised to support effective social work practice.
- Support in the research, collation, capture, storage and publication of evidence and datasets to support strategic planning and decision-making within Children and Families.
- Support the updating of analytical products for Children and Families to support strategic planning and commissioning.
- Performance management, data cleanliness, quality assurance process support.
- Data protection & safeguarding frameworks.
- Local Authority / Public Sector.
** We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity **
To apply for this role please email email@example.com & call Dane on 01772 954 200.