Your key responsibilities and requirements will be:
We are looking for someone who can work 3 days per week with ideally local government experience and has a proven track record of managing direct labour and commercialisation. This post will be based at our Hamilton House site in Lincoln reporting to Assistant Director - with a start date to be agreed but ideally asap.
Working under the general direction of the Assistant Director – Investment to achieve the Council’s corporate and housing service aims and objectives.
To manage the delivery of efficient high quality and cost effective property maintenance service for the Council’s housing stock.
To provide advice to the Assistant Director – Investment in relation to developing new initiatives, reviewing existing practices and making recommendations on the development of its policy and strategy objectives and contribute to the broader future development of the Section.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body relevant to the functions of the job
- Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training / experience and / or evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience in the construction industry in a professional capacity preferably in a housing/service environment
- Experience of managing a diverse range of skills to meet strategic objectives
- Experience and understanding of Partnering, including Open Book reviews within the construction industry
- Proven knowledge of health and safety policies and regulations
- Experience of producing reports for management detailing financial performance and monitoring KPI’s
- Previous experience in a quality and procurement environment and knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience of identifying and implementing service improvements
- Experience of controlling and monitoring budgets
If you wish to apply for this role then please respond with your CV.