*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Looked After Children's Nurse to join their team based in Barking.
What’s on offer:
- Team: Looked After Childrens Team (KLAC)
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Community based in Barking
- Rate of pay: £26p/h Umbrella
- You will work as an integral part of a multi-agency service to provide a seamless pathway for the holistic care of Looked After Children in Barking. These children
- Work as an integral part of a multi-agency service to provide a seamless pathway for the holistic care of Looked After Children in Barking.
- Participate in children and young person wellbeing groups in partnership with colleagues.
To be eligible for consideration, it is essential that you are a School Nurse or Health Visitor, with a valid NMC Pin, and LAC Nursing experience.
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!