Job Title: Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Location: Bacup, Lancashire
Are you a dedicated and qualified Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity in education? We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team in Bacup.
- Must possess a relevant qualification in working with children in schools, such as Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Demonstrated experience in a classroom setting and familiarity with the national curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with preferred age groups or across all year levels.
- Provide support to teachers in delivering engaging lessons that align with the national curriculum.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of educational activities.
- Work closely with individual students or small groups to provide targeted support.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a classroom setting.
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about education and making a positive impact on students' learning experiences.
- Patient, adaptable, and able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall development and well-being of students.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.