Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Location: Cheadle, Stockport
Pay: £80 - £90 per day
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young adults with special educational needs? Are you looking for a new and rewarding challenge in an inclusive educational setting? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
About the school:
This school is a vibrant and inclusive educational institution that caters to a wide range of special needs, spanning from ages 2 to 25. This school is a dynamic community that includes an onsite school, college, and residential homes, all dedicated to providing the best possible care and education to the students.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Learning Support Assistant to join the team on a full-time basis, with an immediate start. As an SEN LSA, you will have the opportunity to work with children and young adults with severe needs in a supportive and inclusive environment. This role is suitable for candidates with a background in health and social care, as well as experienced Teaching Assistants looking for a new challenge in a unique and fulfilling setting.
- Provide one-on-one and group support to students with special needs.
- Assist the teaching staff in creating an inclusive and engaging learning environment.
- Help students with personal care and hygiene when necessary.
- Support students with their social and emotional development.
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for our students.
- A background in health and social care is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting children or young adults with severe special needs is a plus.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant is also welcomed.
- A caring and patient attitude with a genuine passion for working with special needs individuals.
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of young people and are ready to contribute to our dynamic and inclusive school community, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly or contact Destiny via email email@example.com for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
· All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
· You must have legal right to work in the UK
· You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.