Spencer Clarke Group are looking to make multiple appointments of Lead Commissioning Officer’s to support a recruitment project we are working on with a Local Authority.
Due to the nature of the work, we are ideally looking for experienced professionals who have worked in a commissioning or procurement arena within the public sector.
Pay Scale – £24 per hour – Flexibility surround this and negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Fully Remote Working Role for the duration of the contract.
Contract Length – 3 month rolling contract highly likely to be until March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
- To lead the implementation of identified areas of the commission strategy and undertake specific commissioning reviews as Identified by the Commissioning Lead
- Provide commissioning expertise to colleagues both within the Directorate, across the organisation and with partner organisations
- To use analysis from sources such as the JSNA to clarify citizen and community need and identify potential options for provision against service gaps.
- To lead the planning of services together with partners for the planning of services against agreed annual commissioning strategic objectives.
- To work with community stakeholders such as user groups to identify opportunities for co- production, particularly in service areas which meet agreed strategic commissioning objectives. Provide guidance and project support to stimulate activity which encourages the building of social capital within a community.
- To collaborate with stakeholders including citizens, service providers and officers to produce and review available options for service delivery within an identified area of need. Ensure options are fully consulted upon.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.