Lead Commissioner – Adults – East London Council
3 month initial contract – likely to be extended
Rate of pay: £400 - £500 per day – depending on experience
What we need from you:
- The postholder will take responsibility for all commissioning aspects of Older People and the delivery of the relevant elements of the Adults Improvement Programme, including inputting to strategic and budgetary discussions and decision-making.
- They will be responsible for all aspects of the commissioning cycle, stimulating innovation in service delivery, and ensuring a whole-system and integrated view of service need.
- This role will manage a commissioning manager and have access to a pool of commissioning managers to support with smaller pieces of commissioning, and contract monitoring.
- They will lead the commissioning function for Older People and frailty, and be responsible for ensuring the production of commissioning plans that are needs and outcomes led.
- Previous experience as a Senior Commissioner is essential.
- Experience within the Adult services is also a requirements for this role
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org