Spencer Clarke Group are seeking an iWork Resident Engagement and Caseload Officer for a local authority client based in North London.
As an iWork Resident Engagement and Caseload Officer you will support residents in securing sustained paid employment by providing advice, information, employer engagement, and practical medium-term support. You will work closely with residents, employers, and partners to ensure that our community benefits from diverse and inclusive economic opportunities.
About the role:
You will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives:
- Support the development and delivery of the Inclusive Economy and Jobs Directorate's ambitions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with residents seeking employment support.
- Assist residents in clarifying their goals, strengths, and needs to develop action plans for securing sustainable employment.
- Maintain accurate case management records and ensure compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Proficiency in maintaining accurate and confidential case management records.
- Experience of working with employers and identifying the skills required for vacancies promoted.
- Experience of working with a diverse range of people including those who require specialist support or advocacy.
What’s on offer
Salary: £21+ per hour *negotiable depending on experience*
*may negotiate higher for exceptional candidates, based on experience*
Contract type: 3-6 months minimum, with a high likelihood of extension
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful, you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- For any further questions, please contact Taylor Kirkham on 01772 954200.