My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented Inspection & Improvement Lead (Children’s Services) on a Contract basis.
The role will support Lead Directors with the planning, development and delivery of inspection readiness, subsequent outcomes and agreed improvement initiatives.
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
- Lead on the detailed planning, management, and coordination of inspection activity for children’s statutory inspections and other quality and improvement initiatives
- Develop the organisational practice and competence of Children and Young People’s Services in evidence and data gathering, self-assessment reporting and evaluation.
- Work with managers and teams to support the teams / individuals in understanding, identifying and collecting evidence of practice, performance, outputs and outcomes in their area.
- Oversee the co-ordination of documents and evidence / data required for inspections and/or assigned quality and improvement projects
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge of children’s services and have a solid understanding of what ‘good’ looks like.
- In-depth knowledge of legislation, regulations, and policies related to statutory inspection frameworks for Children's Services including youth justice.
- A track record of improving practice and service delivery in a relevant field.
- Extensive Local Authority / Public Sector experience.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £523+* per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.