Spencer Clarke Group are currently working with a Local Authority for someone to join their Income Assessment team on an initial 6 month contract!
Rate- £12 per hour (please submit CV with rate required)
This role is:
- To ensure all Council housing in Milton Keynes is safe, habitable and well maintained whilst aiding customers to sustain their tenancies through robust Income maximisation and collection processes
- Provide accessible advice and assistance to tenants on a range of housing issues, predominantly, rent collection and income management but also estate management, management of anti-social behaviour, moving home and housing options
- Where relevant to be the lead professional co-ordinating assistance for tenants who can often have complex needs and issues
- To keep up to date on key housing law and best practice
- To maximise the collection of rent and other sources of income, and reduce the level of debt, to help sustain tenancies and to maintain the viability of the Housing Revenue Account
- To provide comprehensive advice and assistance to customers on a range of housing and wider council issues so that they can access services appropriate to their needs
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support to staff within the office as required
- To assist in reducing debt and recovering rent and service charges, so that income to the Housing Revenue Account & General Fund is maximised through prompt and accurate recovery action
- To ensure that a variety of payments are processed promptly, accurately and securely including cash handling, to meet the Council’s financial regulations
- To ensure that customers are able to make payment to their rent account by the most suitable method to meet their individual circumstances
- To give initial advice and assistance to customers requesting accommodation or a housing move on the range of options available so that they can pursue appropriate solutions to their housing issue
Experience in this role is essential.
If you are interested in this position please apply ASAP! Alternatively please send your CV direct to Lauren @ Spencer Clarke Group email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers