HR Project Officer **
We're collaborating with a local authority in the Greater London area, searching for an experienced HR Project Officer to provide crucial support to their Housing Transformation Service.
***The ideal candidate will support workforce design and development across Housing linked to transformation work ***
Contract: Initially 3-6 months, with potential for a permanent role.
Hours: Full-time, 36 hours per week.
Location: SE1. (The role could offer hybrid working)
Pay Rate: Starting from £20 - £25 per hour (Negotiable based on experience).
About The Role:
- Work consistently at an operational level with the transformation team, senior managers, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to undertake clear workforce planning (i.e. forecast future effective design, development and delivery of HR and people activities) and people solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the Asset Management’s Transformation team (s) or across the Council applying a proactive approach to providing HR business partnering model.
- Support, guide and develop line managers, senior managers and HR colleagues to successfully deliver HR change and achieve business objectives in line with the transformation plans.
- Lead the delivery of HRBP plans, ensuring alignment to directorate transformation objectives and contributing to the commitments in the Council delivery plan.
- Provide expertise, advice, guidance and solutions for people practices that improves employee retention, management confidence and competence, policy application and data driven decisions.
- Contribute to the development and evolvement of the HRBP service, enabling professional development, fostering a strong culture of teamwork, performance and accountability, through learning, coaching and challenge.
- Devise solutions for the planning and management of people including workforce planning, employee relations and organisational change for Asset Management to meet current and future business needs in line with the transformation priorities and commitments in the Council delivery plan and workforce strategy.
- Local Authority / Public Sector.
- HRBP Assistance.
- Housing Transformation Support.
At our organisation, we believe in rewarding referrals! Know someone perfect for this role? Our referral scheme offers up to £250 for successful recommendations.
To apply, please email email@example.com and reach out to Dane at 01772 954 200.