My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented HR Pay & Reward Programme Manager on a Contract basis.
The role will be responsible for leading the HR pay and reward programme, ensuring delivery of a minimum of five projects relating to pay and reward.
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
- Lead a team of highly skilled and specialist subject matter experts, project managers and analysts to ensure that the pay and reward offer is fit for purpose, defendable and achieves its intended outcomes
- Initiate specialist consultancy input, ensuring the compliance of the pay and reward programmes with the relevant laws and regulations as is required
- Accountable for the engagement with our Trade Unions during this process promoting partnership working and negotiation and consultation at relevant stages
- Direct a co-ordinated customer engagement programme ensuring that the proposed approach aligns with the strategic direction of the council and meets business requirements.
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Relevant HR qualification, membership or equivalent experience.
- Extensive and proven experience as a Portfolio/Programme Manager with accountability for successful programme definition in relation to Pay & Reward.
- High level of experience and understanding of Local Authorities and their political context.
- Experience forging strong relationships with Trade Unions.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £550+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.