Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a HR Manager for Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Foundation Trust
Rate – £30-£35+ per hour (negotiable based on experience) please submit your cv with the rate you require
The HR Manager will take responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive, professional and cost effective HR advice and consultancy service to designated Services/Divisions, in support of Trust and Divisional performance objectives. The post holder will also work with the Head of Employee Relations on the development and implementation of workforce strategies and plans, in support of Trust and Divisional performance objectives.
- To support the Head of Employee Relations in the development and delivery of the Trust’s workforce strategy, taking account of the Trust’s performance objectives and other key drivers and challenges.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Trust’s strategic goals and priorities by ensuring these are reflected in workforce policy, practice and delivery.
- To provide a competent and coaching leadership style which is consistent with the Trust values, building and maintaining effective working relationships with managers and staff.
- To develop networks internally and externally to ensure that best practice HR is applied within the organisation and that opportunities for development and innovation are maximised.
- To ensure effective management of employee relations cases taking due account of best practice, employment legislation and organisational risk.
- Work in partnership with staff side representatives in addressing employment issues, ensuring early resolutions of concerns where possible.
- To work in partnership with managers in the Service/Division to establish effective people management initiatives to support the successful delivery of patient focused services and achievement of business targets
- To support and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on a wide range of HR issues, ensuring best practice and minimising risk and financial exposure.
- To advise and support the service area in the development and modernisation of their services and related workforce requirements to include effective workforce utilisation, role design, workforce restructuring/re-profiling, skill mix and management of change in line with best practice and Trust policy and procedure.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers