HR Assistant **
We're collaborating with a local authority in the Greater London area, searching for a compassionate HR Assistant to provide crucial support to their new Human Resource Service.
***The ideal candidate will have experience in HR Advice, and knowledge and experience of working for a local authority***
Contract: Initially 3-6 months, with potential for a permanent role.
Hours: Full-time, 36 hours per week.
Location: SW2 . (The role could offer hybrid working)
Pay Rate: Starting from £112+ per day (Negotiable based on experience).
(To deliver operational excellence across a range of HR processes including HR Advisory, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Contracts and Systems and Learning and Development)
About The Role:
- Makes judgements on prioritisation of work to manage workload and respond to urgent requests, supported and directed by the Team Leader and Contact Point manager where appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with the Data Protection Act, GDPR and confidentiality of employee information and the Council's data.
- Provide specialist, professional HR advice across all Council directorates.
- Responds to customer demand on the HR Function, supporting casework, recruitment, workforce reporting, systems support, learning and / or organisation development.
- Acts as a first point of contact for the HR function, resolving process or policy application-based queries and basic data access request, and triaging other requests and connecting to the relevant individual within the HR Function as required.
- Understands what databases are used at the Council and how data is gathered, organised and extracted.
- Inform and advise managers and employees about HR Policy & Procedure and implement guidelines in relation to the Policy & Procedure.
- Utilise the Contact Point system and the information it provides to understand the correct HR team to direct the work to
- Local Authority / Public Sector background.
- Human Resource Assistance.
At our organisation, we believe in rewarding referrals! Know someone perfect for this role? Our referral scheme offers up to £250 for successful recommendations.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out to Dane at 01772 954 200.