~ HR Advisor ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Trafford Council to appoint an HR Advisor.
3 – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time role - 36 Hours per week.
Location – M32 0TH.
Rate of Pay - £18.46 per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role;
- You will focus on supporting a large scale, multi-faceted, transformational service redesign programme in one of our Directorates, which is expected to take 1 year to complete.
- Experience of project planning, implementing organisational change, TUPE, knowledge of the NJC and HAY job evaluation process and achieving deadlines, will be advantageous.
- Reporting to a HR Business Partner who oversees all service redesign activity in this Directorate, and working closely with our HR / OD teams, Trade Unions, and our HR Shared Service (in partnership with Greater Manchester Police), you will be joining a HR Service where you will have the opportunity to shape not only the implementation of the change programme, but to also support the long term success of Directorate People plan priorities.
- Development and delivery of training events, shaping pay and reward options, reviewing HR data for trend analysis and the development of early intervention techniques, and the exploration and implementation of recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport etc.)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last two years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Intermediate - Level 5 recognised CIPD / HR Management qualification (PGDip HRM or equivalent)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.