We at Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Kirklees Council to appoint a Housing Officer on an interim contract.
The ideal candidate would be supporting the team leader and general manager to deliver the operational duties of their service/business area.
A key component of the role will be to directly contribute to delivering high performance and continuous improvement within the service/business area in line with Council’s/Homes and Neighbourhoods Service Plans.
Duration – 3-6 months temp contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Role Location – HD1 6RZ (Remote working offered)
Start Date – ASAP
Daily rate – Starting from £14.38 per hour. Please note there is an opportunity to negotiate on the rate for the right candidate.
Working Hours – 37 hours per week – Monday – Friday
- Must have a DBS check done
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4 (C) or above in English and Maths.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively and sensitively, in person, via the telephone and in writing.
- Skill and ability to work with partner organisations to achieve common goals
- Previous experience of data input and maintenance of databases and/or contact management systems.
- Knowledge of Health and safety, equality, and diversity, safeguarding legislation in relation to the role.
- Able to work flexibly and be response to change in order to improve performance
- Housing Officers will deliver a customer focussed holistic housing management service, which ensures income collection, efficient turnaround of properties, appropriate letting and subsequent tenancy management. they will provide early help to customers, by being accessible and working with customers to reach positive outcomes to sustain their tenancy.
If you are looking for a new role within the public sector, Spencer Clarke Group specialise in Interim & executive appointments for Local Authorities & NHS trusts across the UK. If there is a particular role you are looking for then please get in touch as we can help!
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Jordan at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.