Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit for a Homeownership Officer in Barnet Council
Rate – £16.29-£20+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
- To provide an effective and efficient management service to Council owned Leasehold properties ensuring that Legislative and Council requirements are achieved.
- To provide a Home Ownership service that is responsive, customer oriented, that delivers high levels of satisfaction, enhances quality of life for residents and encourages and supports resident involvement in the development and monitoring of services.
- To assist the Home Ownership manager in the implementation and monitoring of the Council’s policies relating to equality and diversity.
- To lead on all aspects of Leasehold Management for a patch.
- To be responsible to the Home Ownership Manager for achieving agreed performance targets and standards.
- To work in conjunction with other departments, sections and agencies to ensure key objectives are achieved and deliver a joined up approach to service delivery and resolving issues.
- To work as part of the Home Ownership Service and deputise for the Home Ownership Manager when necessary.
- To maximise income from mortgage companies, Leaseholder charges and undertake income recovery action including attending court.
- Making repayment agreements
- Taking payments over the phone
- Calculation of charges and invoicing leaseholders
- Delivery of value for money
- Ceasing and creating leaseholder accounts
- Maintenance and updating information on the Northgate system
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers