~ Homelessness Prevention Officer ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Chorley Council to appoint a Homelessness Prevention Officer to their team.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Hours (36 Hours)
Location – PR7 1DP.
Rate of Pay - £12.25+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
***Experience of Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 is needed ***
About the Role;
- Provide an effective, professional service on behalf of the Council including offering a full range of advice on housing options and support in the private and public sector and ensure comprehensive homelessness prevention service.
- Provide an effective, professional homelessness service on behalf of the Council including assessment and investigation of homeless approaches and applications in line with the Councils’ statutory duties under Housing Act 1996 Part 7, Part 6 and relevant case law.
- Develop, update and review Personalised Housing Plans for customers on behalf of the council in light of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
- This plan will ensure that homelessness is prevented or relieved through active engagement with voluntary and statutory sector.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc.)
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Adults)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.