*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers £250 in vouchers for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Health Visitor to join their 0-19 Universal Children's Services, based in Barking & Dagenham.
What's on offer:
- Contract: 3 month initial contract with the view to being extended to more of an ongoing role
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
- Rate of pay: £29 p/h Umbrella
- Location: Based in Barking & Dagenham
You will provide the Health Child programme for 0-5 children and families. Your main responsibilities will be supporting safeguarding, attending CP conferences, core groups, early help and mentoring, home visits and clinics for Universal Plus and Partnership Plus.
- Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (Health Visiting)
If you are interested in any of these roles, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!