*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local Authority who are seeking a Health Visitor to join their team in Newham.
What’s on offer
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Newham
- Rate of pay: £27 - £34 p/h (negotiable depending on experience)
About the role:
- Provide expert clinical advice, supervision and support to the health visiting skill mix team around specific Public health matters (including Domestic Violence, Infant feeding, Accident prevention, Safeguarding and Extended services link).
- Be responsible for the provision of expert high quality family centred Primary Health Service to a defined population including those within the Early help neighbourhood and Children’s Centres boundaries.
- SCPHN(HV) Registration
- Current NMC registration
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!